Tuesday 19 July 2016

Krafty Penguin

Hi and welcome!  Today's card is for Camp Create and involved coloring on kraft.  I have to admit that pencil coloring is not my forte because I just don't have the patience to get a really good finish.  Instead, I went for more of a sketchy look (for sketchy, read "lazy") and came up with this card.


I went with partial die-cutting and used Penguins in Paradise - love this set!  I colored the images with my Derwent Inktense pencils and then sponged some Tumbled Glass onto a white card base, which is hard to see in the photo.  The kraft panel is popped up on foam tape.


Thanks for visiting.
Print

Products used:

Stamps:  Penguins in Paradise (MFT)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid, Tumbled Glass
Cardstock:  White, Kraft
Dies:  Penguins in Paradise (MFT)
Accessories:  Derwent Inktense Pencils

Cheers
Karren

2 comments:

Petra Swart said...

Oh, just remembered, ...forgot to say in my previous comment - congrats with the GD spot, hey!!!!
And here you've got another darling little penguin and such a sweet scene again!!! Love the very subtle sponging and your colouring with the pencils is just wonderful!!!!! Soooooooo cute!!!
Hugz

Barb Ghig said...

I love this stamp set, too! Your coloring looks amazing with these images, Karren! The colors are so rich, and I love your angled panel with the soft blue sky! I also love the dimension you achieved with partial die cutting, too! Such a cute card!