Saturday 23 March 2013

Another Bunny Card!

I really think I'm going to have to start sending Easter cards as this is about the third one I've made this year!  I just can't keep away from Everybunny - such a cute, cute set and I don't normally do cute.

Anyway, this card covers the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches, the color challenge at Still AddINKtive and the inspiration photo at Stampin' Royalty.  I used the color part of the challenge at Still AddINKtive but I do hope to try my hand at my first round card using this sketch at some stage.



I stamped the girl bunny onto Shimmery White paper and colored her in using blender pen and inkpads.  If you look closely, you can see the Rich Razzleberry eggs and the scalloped hem on her dress.  Apologies to all Rich Razzleberry fans, but it would have to be my most disliked color - my eye twitches when I see it LOL.  The sentiment is from the Easter Blossoms set which retired a while ago.  I used the Elegant Bouquet folder on the Whisper White panel to break up the expanse of white.  The flower trim (love that stuff!) was dyed using Pretty in Pink re-inker and water in a mister.

Here are the challenge graphics:




Thanks for looking.

Products used (all Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted):

Stamps:  Everybunny; Easter Blossoms
Cardstock:  Old Olive; Whisper White
Ink:  Pretty in Pink; Rich Razzleberry; Basic Black; Old Olive
Accessories:  Going Grey marker; Soft Suede marker; flower trim; oval nesties; Elegant Bouquet EF

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:  This card was a Top Pick at Still AddINKtive this week!  Thanks guys!

11 comments:

Christine Blain said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Karren! Love the flower trim, and the fact you used Shimmery White card for your stamped image. The embossed white panel is beautiful. Love it!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the coloured flower trim and your ever so cute bunny. Thanks for playing along at s.a. challenges.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful! Love flowers and the sweet sweet bunny! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This is too cute Karren. Love the colored flowers! Thanks for playing stillADDinktive this week!

H2 :) said...

Adorable card, Karren! Love your sweet, coloured bunny & the flower trim. Thanks for playing along with us at still addINKtive. :)

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Love this, Karren - so clean and classy. I am really impressed with how well you combined the 3 challenges. That is not easy - at least for me:)

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card Karren! I love those tinted flowers! Love the colouring! That little bunny is so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Suarez said...

Beautiful Karren! I love the flowers and the sweet bunny! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Susan Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and your flower trim. Thanks for joining us this week at Still addINKtive.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

This is such a sweet card Karen. I love the little rabbit and that flower trim is so pretty.

Judy May said...

Love your card, Karren. The dyed flower trim is super.