Saturday 12 March 2016

Tears

Hi and welcome!  I'm stuffed up with a late summer cold so it took a while to get moving this morning, but I did have a chance to make two cards for challenges.  This is the first of them, using the Laugh cue word at CASology and the CAS theme at Addicted to Stamps & More.


I love this image and I love this sentiment.  It makes me laugh every time I see it :)  I stamped and colored the women before fussy-cutting them out.  I then adhered them to a white card base that I'd stamped the sentiment onto.  And that's it!


Thanks for visiting!



Products used:

Stamps:  Laughing (Art Impressions)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid (MFT)
Cardstock:  White, X-Press It
Accessories:  Copics

Cheers
Karren

Edited to Add:   This card got a shout out at CASology.

16 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

I love how you use these images, Karren! Great CAS look and pefectly funny!

Aileen said...

Love this card, these stamps are the tops. One on my lwish list and brilliant for the laugh challenge. Wonderful colouring Karren

Jacquie Southas said...

That sentiment is fabulous!! The lovely laughing ladies are perfect. I'm so glad you joined us at the CASology challenge this week, Karren!

Lisa Lara said...

This is brilliant Karren.

Susanne Vargas said...

That image paired with this sentiment always makes me laugh! Beautifully colored!

Patti said...

What a hysterical card! and such beautiful coloring!! Love it!

Patti

Joyce said...

This is wonderful. I love those gals, and the sentiment is so very fun. Loads of laughs here, and your design is wonderfully CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

Ha! That is one funny sentiment. And your coloring is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I didn't realise that you had fussy cut these outrageous ladies and stuck them onto a base! LOVE how you coloured them, and honestly, that sentiment makes me laugh a little too hard! HiLARious!! Love that you joined us at CASology this week, Karren!

Hannelie said...

Oh I wish I had your coloring skills Karren! And this stamp is just the perfect fit for our challenge this week!
Thanks for joining us at CASology !

Unknown said...

This is so much fun!! I love all the white space.. Your coloring is fantastic!! Thanks for playing at ATSM. Jules DT Member

Monika Reeck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen Timko said...

Hilarious!!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Karren you have got me laughing that hard-lol!. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh my god! I totally love this card - those chicks are awesome!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ha ha ha - hilarious! Congrats on your CASology HM!