Friday 18 March 2016

Happy Birds


Hi, this is a really short post because I forgot to write this before the challenge went live.  Doh!

It's time for another Fusion Challenge and here is the fun graphic this week:

For my card, I used the new Happy Birds set and popped him up on an action wobbler, inside a white frame.



In hindsight, I wish I didn't stamp the spots because it looks like he has a disease, but time didn't permit a do-over!


Thanks for visiting.  Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's wonderful work.

Products used:

Stamps:  Happy Birds (WP9)
Ink:  Black Licorice Hybrid (MFT), Smoke (SSS)
Cardstock:  White
Dies:  Happy Birds (WP9), Pierced Rectangle Frames (MFT)
Accessories:  Copics, Action Wobbler

Cheers
Karren

5 comments:

Greta said...

Super cute & such a creative take on the sketch, Karren! Thank you so much for picking my card in the last challenge--means a lot to me!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh my goodness Karren

I loooooove your card - I love "Action Wobblers" though I could not for the life of me remember what they were called the other day when trying to explain it to a friend - so thank you for the reminder. Your card is darn cute!

sandie said...

Such a cute design and fab colouring x

Linda Callahan said...

This is so darned cute! And your bird does not look diseased.....Lolol......

I Card Everyone said...

Karren, you DO know how to make me smile out loud!!! Disease? Naah ... I have speckled little birds quite often at the feeder! Truth told, I hadn't a clue what the speckles were for ... bird seed perhaps? LOve the idea of the wobble - I see that quite often, as well! xx
=]