Tuesday 17 June 2014

Frosty Friends

Hi!  It's Merry Monday challenge day and this week Kathy has given us a color challenge.

Isn't this photo gorgeous?  I have to say that my card isn't my favorite ever - by a long shot... so here goes...


I stamped Frosty Friends onto some Whisper White cardstock and colored portions using various pink Copic markers.  I then took a grey Copic to add some shading to the snowmen.  The sentiment is embossed in Pewter Embossing Powder.  I used Regal Rose as my pink and what is hard to see in the photo is some translucent embossing paste on the large Whisper White panel.

Thanks for visiting.  Head on over and check out the rest of the design team if you haven't already - they have some fabulous cards!

Products used:

Stamps:  Frosty Friends, Christmas Greetings (SU)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Regal Rose
Accessories:  Copics, Tim Holtz stencil, Translucent Embossing Paste, Pewter EP, MME Enamel Dots

Cheers
Karren

14 comments:

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I think your card is fabulous!! Love the paste you added!!!!

Deanne :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very fun card, Karren! Love the paste! Have a great week.

Susan Joyce said...

Your image is totally cute Karren Great card!

Cheryl said...

So dang cute! What is not to like about it? Too hard on yourself...this is adorable. Thank you for going ahead and sharing!!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is adorable Karren, these guys look like they are have a grand time.

Deepti said...

The snowmen look so amazing, what a fun and pretty card :) so glad to be designing with u this week

Bonnie said...

I love this stamp and it looks great with the pink! I can see the embossing in the background and love the subtle look of it! It may not be your favorite, Karren, but I LOVE it! Have a great week!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

This card is so cute and I like the pink bling you used!

Scrappy Géri said...

I like it! It is a cute little Christmas card Karren :)

Scrappy Géri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Karren, this is a stunner! Love the image and you did an awesome job with the challenge!

Katie Melhus said...

Absolutely adorable snowmen on a stunning background! :)

Wendy said...

Love your adorable snowmen, Karren! The background is lovely as is the embossed sentiment and pretty pink pearls! :)

Greta said...

Absolutely darling card, Karren!